Filipino women love white men.
Does anyone doubt that?
The moment I landed in Manila, I knew how Harry Styles, Brad Pitt, and Justin Bieber must feel every single day. The attention I got was out of this world. Every girl I walked past was staring at me. Just staring? No. They were undressing me with their eyes.
I’ve never experienced anything like that before.
- I was confused when the first girl told me that I have beautiful skin.
- I was shocked at how much they admired me.
- I was embarrassed at how I felt about it.
My ego went crazy. I felt superior, like a God. Back then I didn’t know if this was a push from the good side of the force or a strong pull from the dark side of the force.
Today I know the truth about the white man Filipino woman relationship…
1. The Demand for White Skin is Sky High in the Philippines
Nobody who has ever been to the Philippines would doubt that white skin, especially white skin on Caucasian men, is in demand.
- It doesn’t matter if you are young or old.
- It doesn’t matter if you have a six pack or a one pack.
- It doesn’t matter if you have full hair or the same hairstyle as Bruce Willis.
As long as you have white skin, girls are throwing themselves at you.
Because Filipinas are obsessed with white skin!
- They buy skin whitening products.
- They idolize half-white half-Filipino celebrities.
- You won’t see an actress with dark skin in this country.
Just have a look at the ads in this article and imagine how they make a dark-skinned Filipino, or a black foreigner feel. It’s sickening and it’s a shame, but that’s the reality.
And as much as I hate to say it:
2. She Dreams about You Since She Was a Child
The sickening ads that you see all over Manila, Cebu, and Quezon City are not the only reason why young Filipinas dream about marrying a Caucasian man.
She has to dream about it because it’s the only dream she knows.
- At age 10, she saw a movie about a white-skinned man who fell in love with a dark-skinned woman.
- At age 15, she got obsessed with celebrities and found out that they all have Caucasian fathers.
- At age 18, her cousin married an American guy and since this day her goal is clear.
TV shows, books, magazines, advertisements, her friends…no matter where she looks at, she gets told that marrying a white prince is the best damn thing that can happen to her.
I just hope that you won’t disappoint her.
3. She Wants to Believe the Stories and Tales about White Men
She heard a lot of things about you.
She imagines you as a generous gentleman, a knight in shining white skin.
Here’s what she thinks:
“He can support me and our future children. Oh, my children. They will be so pretty. My sisters and cousins will be jealous because of my half-white babies. My child will become a movie star because all celebrities are half-white. I will have a beautiful life in a big house. My husband will treat me like a princess because everyone knows that Caucasian men are way more mature, responsible, and caring than Filipino guys”
Aren’t these thoughts naïve?
But that doesn’t change anything about the fact that they are inside her mind.
4. She Knows that You Can’t Treat Her Worse than Her Filipino Ex-Boyfriend
Let’s face it:
There’s no difference between what Filipinas believe about white men and what romance novels for women use to sell millions of copies. It’s a fantasy.
Unfortunately, this fantasy doesn’t always come true.
Not every white man is a prince in shining armor. Some white men are assholes. I can only hope that you don’t fall in this category.
But she doesn’t care. She has to risk getting disappointed because the risk of not trying is even bigger. Heck, she has probably already been disappointed.
- Domestic violence is a huge issue in the Philippine.
- 13.9 million Filipinos are single parents (most of them women).
- There’s a high chance that her Filipino boyfriend runs when her belly grows.
So don’t tell me that Western men exploit poor Filipinas when they marry them.
Since when is it exploitation to save someone’s life and future?
5. Your Sperm is Worth More than Diamonds
But saving lives can create new lives and that might be the last thing you want.
Yes, I’m talking about mini you.
It’s no secret that Filipinas tend to forget about condoms when they are in bed with a white guy. You can read it on dozens of forums. Think twice before you do it because it feels better. Five minutes of good feelings can lead to 18+ years of stress, problems and payments.
And no, she’s not on birth control.
“Sebastian, why do these girls want to mess up their lives?”
Who says that a child from you messes up their lives?
- It’s normal for Filipinos to have big families.
- It’s better to make a child with a wealthy and responsible foreigner.
- It’s even better if the child has white skin because that’s what every Filipina wants.
In a country where your sperm is worth more than diamonds you should be very protective about it. A lot of sexy thieves want to steal it.
6. She Wants a White Man and You Want a Traditional Filipina
Whenever I publish an article about Filipinas, I get at least one or two hate comments or hate emails from angry white women who call me a racist, a sexist, or the biggest asshole on the planet.
Seriously, I hit publish and two seconds later…bing…I get the message. It’s as if they open my website 24 hours and wait like hungry wolves until they can finally spit their hate. But that’s okay. I don’t hate them. I feel sorry for them.
I feel sorry for them because the Filipino woman white man relationship gives the Filipina what she wants and the white man what he wants.
Everybody wins. Nobody loses.
- She wants a responsible man who takes care of her.
- He wants a faithful woman who doesn’t plan the divorce during the honeymoon.
- They both want someone who loves them and respects them.
These three points sound so simple but in a day and age of staggering high divorce rates and completely unrealistic relationship expectations, such relationships are rare.
These relationships should be celebrated, not condemned.
7. Your White Ego Can Destroy Your Relationship
Danger is everywhere.
You diamonds are not the only thing that you have to protect. You also have to protect her heart and your ego. Or should I better say that you have to control your ego?
Because guess what? It can get out of control.
Dating in the Philippines is dangerous for your ego. Living there with your Filipina girlfriend will poison it. Don’t let it win. Don’t let it destroy something so precious. Yes, relationships between Filipino women and white men are precious. But they are built on fragile ground.
It’s tempting for a king to treat his queen like a slave.
Do I say that you are a bad person?
No, but I know that special treatment can make you think that you are special and that thinking you are special is the first step towards thinking that others are insignificant.
You are white. Filipinos treat you like a king. You get special treatment in malls, in hotels, and in restaurants. They call you Sir wherever you go. Some of them take a bow. Others ask you if they can take pictures of you. You are a celebrity.
Then you do this:
- You insult a waiter who doesn’t show you the respect you don’t deserve.
- You curse at a taxi driver for not stopping and rolling out the red carpet.
- You threaten your Filipina girlfriend when she doesn’t want sex every day.
You are not the same person that you used to be. The Philippines changed you. And she doesn’t like this change. Nobody likes it, not even you.
But you are a king and you don’t care when your slave walks out the door…until you realize that she was your queen.
Summed Up Wisdom
Filipino women love white men. Unfortunately, these couples have to deal with a lot of wrong accusations. Nobody seems to care that these are win-win relationships in which the white man gets what he wants and the Filipina gets what she wants.
That’s beautiful. But it can also be dangerous, especially if you don’t want to have children. And don’t even get me started on your ego. She dreams about dating and marrying a man like you since she was a child, but the dream can turn into a nightmare when her king starts treating her like a slave.